4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. EARNINGS DISCLAIMERS. The information presented in this Website is intended to be for your educational and entertainment purposes only.
We are not presenting you with a job.
We are not making any claims as to income you may earn.
We are not presenting you with an opportunity to get rich.
Before embarking on any endeavor, please use caution and seek the advice your own personal professional advisors, such as your attorney and your accountant.
Where income figures are mentioned (if any), those income figures are anecdotal information passed on to us concerning the results achieved by the individual sharing the information. We have performed no independent verification of the statements made by those individuals. Please do not assume that you will make those same income figures.
Please do not construe any statement in this website as a claim or representation of average earnings. There are NO average earnings. Testimonials and statements of individuals are not to be construed as claims or representations of average earnings. We cannot, do not, and will not make any claims as to earnings, average, or otherwise.
Success in any endeavor is based on many factors individual to you. We do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavor.
Please perform your own due diligence before embarking on any course of action. Follow the advice of your personal qualified advisors.
There are risks in any endeavor that are not suitable for everyone. If you use capital, only “risk” capital should be used.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas presented in our in materials. Examples in our materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. No guarantee is made that you will achieve any result at all from the ideas in our material.
You agree that we will not share in your success, nor will we be responsible for your failure or for your actions in any endeavor you may undertake.
Please understand that past performance cannot be an indication of possible future results.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Any and all forward looking statements in our materials are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. They are opinions only and should not be relied upon as fact.
17. Terms Relating to User Supplied Site Content.
(a) Participate at Your Own Risk. You enter and participate in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, and gain access to the materials contained thereon at your own risk.
(b) No Monitoring. We do not monitor or screen communications on our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site and we are not responsible for any material that any of our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site participant posts and we do not assume the responsibility to do so. In the event that we are notified by any party that any communications contained in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site is contrary to these terms, we may, but are not obligated to, investigate the situation and determine in our own discretion, whether to remove such communication from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. We have no liability or responsibility to investigate or remove any content from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site based upon a complaint or otherwise.
(c) Your Reliance at Your Risk. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the truth or accuracy of any statement made or materials posted on or through our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. You agree and acknowledge that you assume the risk of any actions you take in reliance upon the information that may be contained in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
(d) No Endorsement. We do not endorse or lend any credence for any statements that are made by any participant in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. Any opinions or views expressed by our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site participants are their own. We do not endorse or support or otherwise give any credence or reason for reliance on any such statements or opinions.
(e) You are Responsible. You are fully responsible for your own statements and materials that you post in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site and any consequences, whether or not foreseen, to any party who may rely upon these statements. You agree that you will not take any action directed towards attempting to hold us responsible for any such materials or statements.
(f) Removal of Material. As a participant in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, you agree that we may remove any materials from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any reason, in our sole discretion, or for no reason at all. This includes material which is disruptive, abusive, offensive, illegal, vulgar, pornographic, or any other material. You hold us harmless from and against any damage you or others may suffer as a result of our removal of any content from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site or from the discontinuance of our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site at any time.
(g) Right to Expel. We have the right to remove, expel, or disqualify any party from participation and access to our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any time and for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, in our sole and absolute discretion. This includes, but is not limited to any violation of this agreement, disruptive behavior, complaints from other parties, any allegedly illegal activity, or for any other reason or for no reason at all.
(h) Right to Terminate. We reserve the right to terminate our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site at any time and all users hold us harmless from and against any claims, damages, suits, threats, demands, liabilities, actions, causes of action, or injuries that may result therefrom, including but not limited to any consequential, incidental, and special damages of every nature and type.
(i) Prohibitions. You agree that you will not:
1. use our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any illegal purpose,
2. place any material in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party,
3. place any material in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses or embarrasses any other person,
4. place any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent materials, graphics, photographs, text or otherwise in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site,
5. place any advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales promotional materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site,
6. pretend to be another person that you are not,
7. place materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that are disruptive or off-topic.
(j) Hold Harmless and Indemnify. You hold us harmless from, and indemnify us against, any and all claims for damages from third parties arising from your participation, use or conduct in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
18 REFUND POLICY - At FreshYacht, we’ve designed a course to take you from the basics through everything you need to launch your superyacht career. Our module-based course presents information in a consistent format across three weeks of content delivery.
If you complete the first two modules and don’t feel that the course is meeting your needs, we’ll provide you with a full refund (less any external fees) subject to the following conditions:
Last Updated: March 1, 2018
This free guide will help you kickstart your superyacht journey so you'll be ready to start this exciting career and the life you've dreamed of.